Monday, August 15, 2011

Putting Everything Together

Babies come with more accessories than a Polly Pocket. It's been crazy slowly checking all of the big items off of our list.

Changing table



Pack n' play



Crib

crib.jpg

Carseat



Stroller



Glider


 and now all of her clothes. I spent most of this past weekend trying to create a nursery out of the heap of purchases and presents. It was a slow and tedious process. I'm still not finished but I am exhausted. It's so exciting to see everything coming together.

We took the stroller for a test walk around the block.

(Look at that proud Papa)


We've installed the carseat in our car. I think the carseat more than anything else, made it feel real. She has a seat waiting for her. She just needs to get here! 10 more weeks to go.


2 comments:

  1. O my gosh!! I can't wait!! She needs to be here NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite posts! Arna reading the directions as he put the napper together brought back memories. At least you all had the sense to assemble it before the baby arrives. You're getting close!

    ReplyDelete